While playing a video game at home, a UK man was struck by lightning.

After being struck by lightning while playing a video game in his living room, a man from the UK was only left with scars on his right arm.

This is the tale of a man who was extraordinarily fortunate to escape a lightning strike. After the accident, the UK man’s right arm was only left with scars. Unexpectedly, a story in Oxford Mail stated that the lightning strike happened while he was playing a video game in his living room.
At 10:30 p.m. on Monday, September 5, Aidan Rowan was playing on his PlayStation when he heard a loud boom and felt a weight in his torso, according to the source.

When the 33-year-old from Abingdon, England, was brought to the John Radcliffe Hospital, staff members commented that the patient appeared to have been struck by lightning.

After being under observation for eight hours, Mr. Rowan was given permission to return home with some prescriptions. He told Oxford Mail, “I was on the couch playing a game where you play as a stray cat and it was thundering outside.

The man continued, “I sort of felt a really heavy sensation all over and then a scorching heat in my right arm where there are now burns. There was a very loud clap of thunder.

“I was so incredibly puzzled that it took me a minute to gather my composure. I rushed upstairs and requested a damp towel from my husband because I had no idea what had happened but my arm was burning “Mr. Rowan said. His pulse rate had been irregular earlier but had returned to normal in a short while.

He also said that due of the hot weather’s influence on the roughness of the ground, which led rainfall to pool on top, doctors believed that lightning “bounced off the water and through the glass.”

Along with the Instagram post, he also uploaded a picture of himself in the hospital. He has also declared that he won’t play amusing cat games amid a rainstorm ever again.

Leave a Comment